Cheers, [Rogero] Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3 (07/06/2011) ---------------------------------------------------- - Added Support for 3 new PS3 Models.
- Fixed a text message error from previous version. 1 Features: - simple file selector - favourites - mp3 and cdg playback Requires: - ps3 ready to run homebrew programs Controls: - CROSS - select a file or directory - CIRCLE - go to parent directory - SQUARE - exit the program - L1 - add a file to favourites - TRIANGLE - display favourites - R1 - remove item from favourites FAQ: Q: does it play CD disks ?
- It is compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 only.
- It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
Please refer to the Installation file for installation and use instructions.
Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed) Load artemis_ps3into VSH Access codes from an online database Access user codes Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis Sorts codes and games alphabetically Lazy Bastard - Project Founder Berion - GUI Graphic Designer Dnawrkshp - Creator of Artemis PS3-GUI and Artemis PS3-PRX Nz V - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon) PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo Release Log 0.06 - Added move support for faster moving files/directories instead of copy/delete.
An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative ( - added now the ability to disable specific codes at button press - introduced a new codetype 5.
Details: psx-place forum - Fixed constant write for pointer codes (type 6 codes).
When you press the copy button, the selected file or directory will be copied to the other current folder of the other directory listing. Version 1.01 and above of this application requires syscall35. - Remap any DIR to any DIR - More : P 1.02 - Added a few more user changeable mountpoints (dev_flash2, dev_flash3) 1.01 - Removed syscall36 support, and converted to the superior syscall35 - User can now choose to modify dev_bdvd or dev_flash mountpoint 1.00 - Initial release Our new Backup Manager v1.1 is now available on our downloads page.
So make sure the other directory listing is always in the correct folder (index of /dev_usb000 for your external drive). It has compatibility with more games, faster load times, more reliable loads, and smoother gameplay.
- Added filesize information - Added Comgenie's Awesome Filesplitter (Windows) - Added Creation of new folders - Added Renaming of files/folders - More fixes for different screens - Color highlight of the selected file Release Log 0.04 - Fix for different (SD) screens (bigger text on lower resolutions).
Now the top bar is visible and text is always readable - Added a copying progress text (which also fixed the hanging!
* Note: You still can't play games with 4GB files from the external directly! * * Help, My files i copied to the external drive are not visible on my pc?